Skip to main content

Sun And Moon Love Story...


Sun : Hi Moon
Moon : Hi Sun :)

Sun : How are you Moon?
Moon : Alhamdulillah, Im fine Sun. Wat about you Sun?
Sun : Am super B, Moon.
Moon : Wah, nice to know that.




Sun : Yeah, btw, why are you so faded now Moon ?
Moon : hehehe, maybe because no you arround me, Sun...haha :P
Sun : ooppss, whats that mean? u still stuck with that feeling Moon?
Moon : hehehe, what to say Sun :D but it become ussual for me nowadays ;)
Sun : You should do ur best and keep fine with that Moon :)
Moon : Yes, I ll Sun. Dont worry about that :)
Btw, You are looking so handsome today Sun? get something new?

Sun : hahaha, No, moon, because am really truly mostly handsome actually :D
Moon : Weks, over self confidence

Sun : haha, who told? that u start to tell about that na? actually am busy with spring nowadays Moon, also half summer that coming sometimes, really make me stuck.

Moon : I see, but you are looking so brighten with ur shine, and i am so faded with this shine :(

Sun : Ah, moon, why so sad? Am still with you na?
Moon : Yeah, as always, because of your shine i can be shining too :)
i am thankful for that Sun.

Sun : Its ok, Moon, your being also make my heat shine bit reduce when reach earth thats
also meaningful to me

Moon only smile then silent ...Sun start its talking again..

Sun : Moon, maybe our love just will be like this, like as our duty to be shine, you do ur duty at nite and i do mine at day time.
Thats not mean we didnt love each other, but it just should be like this. Sometimes what we think better not always better for us.
Can u imagine why people always curious about eclipse? because that time you really in my hugging. And why too, people like ur full moon shining? because that time you hug full of me, and maybe this is our love Moon. different from other. but though we wont be together in same time i know you always be there, like as i ll always be here always for you. Then why you should sad?

Moon : Ah...Sun!!!!!!!! You make me cry :P
Sun : Dont be crying more not good for health :D
Moon : Its good for my eyes :D
Sun : but not for your cheeks :P

Moon : hahaha, who care ?
Sun : No one :D and also not me :D
Moon : Good for you then :P
Sun : Maybe

Moon : Ah...Sun! day time almost come now, time to go to my bed :)
Sun : Yeah, Moon, And lemme do my morning promisse.
Moon : You should Sun :) Have good Luck Sun, Wish you all the best :)
Sun : Have good Sleep Moon, take a good rest :)
Moon : I love you sun :D
Sun : I dont love you ever Moon :P
Moon : hahahaha :P bye Sun...see you
Sun : keep fine Moon...see you later..

Note :

LOVE... LOVE STORY... sometime just like as story between sun and moon, where they sharing shine each other but cant be together ever, But Sun will always be there to make moon always live, And Moon will be there to reduce the heat of sunshine. They are fine together but not for real togetherness, and maybe thats also the meaning of love...Sun will always come in the morning and moon always come at nite. whatever their condition, they will be always like that. love each other for love itself :)

Then why should sad for something that already we know the ending? like as sun and moon being at the sky.. Maybe we can make a wish also expect about something but not forcing the condition to be like as what we want :)

And this is love maybe...can be feel but can't be owned sometime :) for this kind of love...just remain something now, happyness will come if we think we can be happy with whatever we have, maybe now, we still crying alot cause cant accept what happen but later i am sure, this love will be nice and beautiful at the precious time it should be :) For my Sun...if i can call lhim ike that... I hope he will live better at there....and find a happyness that already stay in his deep heart..Good luck and may u have successful life... :)

Comments

abdul raoof c said…
nice one.... nice thought
Anonymous said…
<3...very touching story
Meirha Larasati said…
To Raoof : Thank u


To Anonymous : Thanks alot :)

Popular posts from this blog

Which one U Choose As Husband/Wife ?

This discussion just happened some days ago with my room mate, not a discuss actually, we were doing argue each other and also debate. This debate happened while we wait for the final game of football where Indonesia face Malay. Suddenly, dont know why we talk about marriage and marriage life. This is about my thought and her thought, what we think about which one deserve or whice one no. Before it, i wanna tell here, a long time ago, when i was 22 years old, My Grand pa ever did an arrange marriage for me...hahaha, bit funny but it was happened too ago. twice. First time, GP told that someone already seen my pic, and feel interest. he is an employee where my GP worked that time. he came to my home, we met, talking just for 5 minutes and then i go in my home again. After that only Dad and my GP that talk with him. Then i go back to Jakarta, work again. no longer, 2 weeks after that, My mom called me, and said he refused u with bla bla bla reasons. but from my sister that heard convers

Give Up.. :'(

Give Up.... :'( its feel so sad, feel so hard, feel so unbearable, but i want give up now... i cant stay longer and stuck in this way. i dont wanna so. Ramadhan give me time to be away by many ways.. I am sure Allah will always help me. I just need power from Allah to be strong. Give Up... My heart say like that so.. eventhoung half of it dont wanna so... But what i see and what i listen, thats so different ... time to choose my own way... to get smile and laugh that become so rare arise on my face... I am giving Up...after 1 year 5 months goes on... finally, i feel give up... :'(

Its Friend Request Not A Proposal

Hahahaha....what a funny favorite quotation :D I was found a friend request in facebook, and just look arround his profile, and i was laughing so loud after read his profile about his favorite quotation :D and he said : " When A Guy adds you on Facebook, It means He wants to be Your Friend, Not Your husband !!! , Thats why its called A FRIEND REQUEST NOT A PROPOSAL Don't be affraid to accept, He is not gonna eat You ... :D I was laugh too loud :P But then i just passed his friend request. hehehe, not for afraid reason actually for my rare time use my facebook account. But only 1 thing remain in my mind, is guy think like as that? when a girl doesnt accept his request???? hahaha, everyone has own reason for that actually, but maybe he used to think like that cause most of cyber girls he found like that,... hehehe.. who knows? only them who think like that know what they meant.